Maintain a normal temperature
Lubricate and cushion joints
Safeguard your spinal cord and other tissues
Ensuring our Water Quality
You can rest assured that our bottled water is good for you. Primo and our family of regional brands are proud of the quality of our bottled water products and proudly include accurate sourcing information on all labels.
In the United States
- The bottled water brands manufactured by Primo Water North America are regulated as a food by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). All of Primo Water North America bottled water products meet all applicable FDA standards for food safety and quality as required by the agency’s Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
- Primo Water North America bottled water production plants are periodically inspected by independent third-party auditing bodies to ensure compliance with applicable state and federal bottled water regulatory standards.
- The Water Quality Association (WQA) is a not-for-profit organization promoting better water quality worldwide. WQA is comprised of 2,500+ members representing the residential, commercial and industrial water treatment industry. As a WQA member in the United States, we operate as a responsible company that meets all WQA standards set for water treatment and conditioning.
- In the United States, as a member of the IBWA, we adhere to the organization’s strict Bottled Water Code of Practice and its rigorous standards. All of our bottled water products meet all applicable IBWA standards, which in some instances are more stringent than those set by the FDA. For example, we adhere to IBWA water reduction efficiency standards, and we select and carefully monitor our water sources to ensure consistent quality and sustainable yield.
- In Europe, Eden Springs’ water meets various standards and certifications that guarantee its commitment to high quality.
- Nearly all of our sources in Europe follow the Watercoolers Europe (WE) Code of Practice and are periodically audited by each country’s corresponding National Water Association. After many years of monitoring, we are proud to say that the quality of our sources consistently meets high standards.
- Some of our European markets are ISO certified. ISO certifications include: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001, ISO 14001:2015, FSSC22000, and/or OHSAS18011
- Eden Springs’ various markets are also active members of various industry bodies ensuring that its processes meet or exceed their best practice guidelines.