We care about our communities, our customers, our associates, our environment and the health of our ecosystems. We care about today and tomorrow. To learn more, please view our inaugural 2020 ESG Report.
We are committed to promoting environmental sustainability, responsible sourcing, waste reduction, recycling and efficient transport. Our business decisions are guided by this principle: Do what is right – for our people and our planet because Every Drop Counts®.
In 2020, we made significant progress toward our ESG platform’s cornerstone initiatives, water stewardship and carbon neutrality, continuing to build on the company’s track record of sustainable practices:
- We received certifications from the Alliance for Water Stewardship (“AWS”) for our Diamond Spring site in Pennsylvania and our Wekiva Spring site in Florida;
- We achieved carbon neutral certification for our U.S. operations;
- We achieved carbon neutral certification for our European subsidiary, Eden Springs, for the ninth consecutive year;
- We continue to replace older model diesel vehicles in our delivery fleet with propane-powered vehicles that deliver greater fuel efficiency and help lower our greenhouse gas emissions; and
- We remain on target to reach full AWS compliance of all key owned spring sources by 2025.
Doing what is right
- Respecting the human rights of the people in our businesses, communities and supply chain
- Innovating and finding new ways to serve our customers sustainably
- Applying best practices to the work we do to reduce waste and our use of natural resources
- Giving back to our communities
- Supporting disaster relief efforts